Parents interested in seeking admission for their children in SSRVM Bangalore South are requested to obtain the application form from the Admin Office and submit the duly filled form with all the essential documents. Admissions are subject to the availability of seats.
The documents required for admissions are :
- 3 Recent passport size photographs.
- One passport size photograph of each parent.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
Age criteria for classes PP1 – 3rd grade can be found HERE.
For grade 1 onwards, last date for submitting the documents is June of that academic year. Admissions for grade 11 commence in the 1st week of April. Subject options for grade 11 are:
- Languages(common) – English/Hindi/Kannada/Sanskrit.
- Science Stream – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Computer Science.
- Commerce Stream – Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, History/Computer Science.