Parents interested in seeking admission for their children in SSRVM Bangalore South are requested to obtain the application form from the Admin Office and submit the duly filled form with all the essential documents. Admissions are subject to the availability of seats.
The documents required for admissions are :
- Original transfer certificate photocopy of marks card from last school attended.
- One photocopy of birth certificate.
- 6 passport size colour photographs.
- Medical certificate.
- Photo copy of Aadhar card.
Age criteria for classes PP1 – 3rd grade can be found here.
For grade 1 onwards, the last date for submitting the documents is June of that academic year. Admissions for grade 11 commence in the 1st week of April. Subject options for grade 11 are:
- Languages(common) – English/Hindi/Kannada/Sanskrit.
- Science Stream – English Core, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Computer Science.
- Commerce Stream – English Core, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science.
Students who have been granted admission to the school are required to pay the prescribed fees within the stipulated time and submit all the essential documents.