Parents interested in seeking admission for their children in SSRVM Bangalore South are requested to obtain an application form from the School Admin Office and submit the duly filled form with all the essential documents. Admissions are subject to availability of seats.
The documents required for admission are :
- Original transfer certificate and photocopy of marks card from the last school attended.
- One photocopy of birth certificate.
- 6 passport size colour photographs.
- Medical certificate.
- Photo copy of Aadhar card.
Age criteria for classes PP1 – 1st grade is as follows:
|| Age Criteria
| Pre Primary 1
|| 3 Years
| Pre Primary 2
|| 4 Years
| Pre Primary 3
|| 5 Years
|| 6 Years
For grade 1 onwards, the last date for submitting the documents is June of that academic year.
Admission Information for class XI 2022-2023
The school offers various combinations in Science, Commerce and Humanities (Arts) for class XI for the academic year 2022-2023. Subject options for grade 11 are:
Languages (common) – English/Hindi/Kannada/Sanskrit.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/YOGA/APPLIED MATHEMATICS/ PSYCHOLOGY/ PHYSICALEDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE TRADITION & PRACTICES OF INDIA/ENTREPRENEURSHIP/NCC
- BIOLOGY/COMPUTER SCIENCE/YOGA
- MATHS/PSYCHOLOGY/ PHYSICALEDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE TRADITION & PRACTICES OF INDIA/NCC
- PSYCHOLOGY/PHYSICALEDUCATION/YOGA/KNOWLEDGE TRADITION & PRACTICES OF INDIA/NCC
Students who have been granted admission to the school are required to pay the prescribed fees within the stipulated time and submit all the essential documents.